Use Google Docs Spreadsheet to track bugs
Today, I tried tracking bugs and changes for my WordPress themes using Google Doc Spreadsheets. So far, I find it a great method of tracking changes without staring mindlessly at my computer, trying to remember what changes I wanted.
On another note, I’m also working on a way of handling version control for WordPress themes. I must admit I’m clueless when it comes to proper programming version control using Git or Subversion, and when I’ve searched for help with using version control for WordPress themes, I’ve come up empty. So I’m trying to create something that works.